[caption id="attachment_6448" align="aligncenter" width="2816"] Edward and Margaret Gilliland[/caption]
February is the month of love, and at Arkansas City Presbyterian Manor, we want to celebrate and recognize all of the couples who are living here together.
• Edward and Margaret Gilliland were married on June 20, 1947, and have been married for 70 years.
• Perry and Dorothea Pearman were married on June 1, 1949, and have been married for 68 years.
• Ted and Faye Doyle were married on Dec. 18, 1949, and have been married for 68 years.
• Bobby and Elsie Tipton were married on Aug. 19, 1957, and have been married for 60 years.
• Jerry and Frances Pappan were married on June 6, 1959, and have been married for 58 years.
Arkansas City Presbyterian Manor want to say congratulations on your many years of marriage, and thank you for deciding to spend some of that time with us.
“Love is patient and kind; love does not envy or boast; it is not arrogant or rude. It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; it does not rejoice at wrongdoing, but rejoices with the truth. Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. Love never ends.”
1 Corinthians 13:4-8
[caption id="attachment_6447" align="alignleft" width="223"] Bobby and Elsie Tipton[/caption]
[caption id="attachment_6449" align="alignleft" width="198"] Perry and Dorothea Pearman[/caption]